Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Timeless Tunes




Before anyone has the opportunity to bitch and moan about how none of these songs are new, guess what, I am aware of that.  These are just songs that deserve to be played once a month by every red-blooded American.  If you aren't listening to these songs at least 12 times a year on average then you're basically dead/have no taste whatsoever.  So without further ado, the Timeless Tunes playlist courtesy of your boy Slimberlake*.



  1. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness (Absolutely essential, quite possibly the single greatest song of all time)
  2. Spitting Venom - Modest Mouse
  3. Trani - Kings of Leon
  4. 99 Problems - Jay Z
  5. Smooth - Carlos Santana ft. Rob Thomas
  6. Escape - Enrique Iglesias
  7. Mojo So Dope - Kid Cudi
  8. Bullet and a Target - Citizen Cope
  9. Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly (remix or go the fuck home)
  10. No Diggity - Blackstreet
  11. What's Up - Four Non Blondes
  12. Bulls on Parade or Killing in the Name Of - Rage Against the Machine (either or)
  13. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm (so much better than MJ's version, no disrespect to the King of Pop)
  14. Karma Police - Radiohead
  15. My Name Is - Eminem
  16. Hey Ya - Outkast
  17. Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake (I've legit j'd off to the fake Britney in the video...so hot)
  18. What's Your Fantasy - Ludacris
  19. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
  20. Big Pimpin' - Jay Z ft. UGK
  21. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
  22. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
  23. It's Tricky - Run DMC
  24. Mad World - Tears for Fears
  25. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
  26. Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A.
  27. Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys
  28. Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
  29. Alive - Pearl Jam (Yellow Ledbetter barely lost out)
  30. Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
  31. Tush - ZZ Top
  32. Harder Than You Think - Public Enemy
  33. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
  34. Where is My Mind - The Pixies
  35. The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter


Obviously there's a ton of interchangeable songs that could go on this bitch but I got tired of adding to it so I guess you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with it.  Cool?  Cool.











*I still pop a half-chub whenever I call myself Slimberlake.  Even just the thought of comparing myself to swagger cannon like JT gets my heart rate up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment