Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Roger Goodell Raked in a Modest $29.5 Million this Year





Say whatever you want about Goodell - his fines are ridiculous, the new rules make the game less exciting, blah blah blah. I actually agree with all that, but the NFL has never made more money than with this man running the show. The league improves its earnings year after year, and the rules are only precautionary to make sure the game stays around forever. Are some of them annoying? Absolutely, but do you honestly think King Goodell gives a fuck about what we think when he's taking a shit on his solid gold toilet and wiping his ass with hundreds while the NFL collects billions upon billions of dollars? For sure not. Playas gon' play.





PS - The idea of a nonprofit is so misleading. One would assume that "nonprofit" means the surplus goes to charity, but $29.5 million seems an awful lot like someone is profiting. And before you all start shitting on me and telling me how retarded I am, I do understand how they work, I just think the name is stupid and needs to be changed. Maybe we could start calling them "technically nonprofit, but not really's."



No comments:

Post a Comment