Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Turns Out Platypus Babies are Sneaky Adorable, but Still Kinda Mother Nature's Abortion at the Same Time








I don't really get platypuses/platypi.  They're a mammal I guess, but they have a duck bill and lay eggs like a bird which is weird as fuck.  Apparently they are venomous too, also super fucked up and horrifying as can be.  What I can say for sure is that they're babies are sneaky cute as fuck.  Kinda weird, sure.  A little gross, maybe.  But after seeing these pictures am I going to stand here and tell you I don't want to rush out and buy one as a pet right this second?  Not a chance.  I need me one of these little platypussies*.

















*Turns out there's not really a word associated with baby platypuses so I've decided that we should call them platypussies, either that or Lil' Platypoops






No comments:

Post a Comment