Tuesday, November 12, 2013

All about the Brits



I've had a thing for British chicks lately.  Popeye has spinach, my wiener has British accents.  Whatever, it's superfuel for doing boners.  So today is all about the Brits.  God bless 'em.




Georgia May Foote, the saying "big things come in small packages" has never been so true.














Michelle Keegan, hey Michelle, your body just melted my face off.
















Cheryl Cole, just an absolute must have.














Kate Beckinsale, basically defies the laws of nature and gets hotter with each passing year.  Won't hear me complain.

















Danica Thrall, had no idea who she was until I did some research into what teenagers in the United Kingdom were fondling themselves too.  Turns out it's Danica Thrall.





danica thrall, ,.













The Big Finish
























Bloody hell, I've gone and made me pants tight.  Bollocks.








1 comment: