Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Steve Smith Says Aqib Talib was "Just Another Notch in the Bedpost"



(Source) How is Steve Smith not your favorite football player? He should be your favorite player. And the Panthers wide receiver proved why again on Monday night, when he repeatedly targeted -- and frustrated -- Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib and then followed it all up by going after him in postgame interviews.

Smith was approached by reporters on Talib and called him "another notch in the bedpost," which is the same level of respect he offered to Janoris Jenkins a few weeks ago.
But the defining moment of Smith's post-game came in an interview with NFL Network's Albert Breer as he left the field. Asked about Talib, Smith coined the phrase "Ice up, son" while shredding the cornerback.
“I don't know," Smith said. "You gonna ask him, because he didn't finish the game. Ice up, son. Ice up!"



Is there any a more terrifying imp on the planet than Steve Smith?  Guy is like 5'7 with cleats on and he just runs around saying whatever the fuck he wants about whoever the fuck he wants.  You want to know how I know he's that terrifying?  Because basically nobody says anything back ever, they just sit back and let Steve talk the talk.  He's the kind of guy to smile and laugh with you one second and the next he's snarling and ripping your throat out because you fucked with his shit.  Yeah I just basically fucked that guy's face on the field in the middle of everyone, NBD.  Just another notch in the bed post, ha ha.  I'd say he makes the list of scariest NFL players of the 2000s.  My top 5:  Jared Allen, Aaron Hernandez, Ray Lewis, Ben Roethlisberger (if you own a vagina), and Steve Smith.  The not fucking around crew.









Shit you don't think he gets mad when people make off-color jokes about his height do you?  Hey, I didn't say imp up there Steve, I meant "pimp".  You're a pimp, not an imp bro.  You know I would never say something like that.  Misspelling, total fuck up by me, I'm sorry please don't murder my family.












No comments:

Post a Comment