Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rob Ford. Fucking love this guy




(Source) - In an impromptu press conference at city hall, Ford invited reporters to repeat "a question you asked me back in May," after Gawker and the Toronto Star published reports that crack dealers were attempting to sell a video of the mayor smoking crack cocaine.

After a few confused seconds, one reporter piped up: "Do you smoke crack cocaine?"


"Exactly," Ford replied. "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine."


He went on to explain that the episode had occurred "probably during one of my drunken stupors. There's been times when I've been in a drunken stupor," Ford said. "That's why I want to see this tape. Why I want the entire city to see the tape. I want to see what state I was in. I'd like to see this tape. I don't even recall there being a tape. Some of the stuff that you guys have seen me, the state I'm in—it's a problem."


Ford went on to say that he is not an alcoholic and does not use drugs. Don't smoke crack.



Fucking Rob Ford.  You smoke crack?  Bingo, sure do, but only when I'm black out drunk though so basically never.  Oh the tape?  Yeah show that fucker to everyone so they can all see just how shitfaced I was to prove I don't do it when I'm sober.  Like is crack not a big deal in Canada because it kind of destroys lives here?  Rob Ford is basically about as sorry for smoking rocks as Ricky Williams was for smoking pot during his NFL days.  Literally could not give less of a fuck.  And to boot he doesn't even care about the fact that his blackouts are so intense and fucked up that they lead him back to Toronto trap houses to geek out with Canadian slum folk.  Nope just, "oh shit can't wait to see how waxed I was, probably fucking hilarious.  Hope I get a copy."  So nonchalant it makes me sick.

The ending is too perfect. "Ford went on to say that he is not an alcoholic and does not use drugs."  Basically Rob uses the same tactic I use when I get blacked and act like a complete fucking moron, if you don't remember it then it doesn't count.  Unless someone catches you on tape and shows it to the police. Then it counts.  This guy is basically an edgier, darker, Canadian version of Bill Clinton with a mild crack cocaine habit.  Wouldn't be shocked if he wails on a saxophone in between drinking himself retarded and ripping the old crack pipe.  Rob Ford can play for my team any day.














No comments:

Post a Comment