Monday, November 25, 2013

Derrick Rose Out for the Year....Again





So remember #TheReturn?  It was going to happen last year then it totally didn't because Derrick was still afraid to play basically, wasn't comfortable with his level of performance yet.  Now it did happen this year and lasted about 10 games, HUGE.  Short-lived as fuck.  Now I'm just left here in wool socks and long fucking underwear eating a giant tub of ice cream for breakfast watching the highlights from his MVP year wondering what could have been.  Heartbreak city, total depression, whatever you want to call it, it's bleak. I honestly hope with all of my heart that this guy has it in him to come back and tear it up again, but until then all we've got is this.






Goodbye my friend.





PS - Only two songs can really express my feelings (both absolute fire), volume up, blasting on repeat all god damn day:


1.)  Depressed/Emotional as fuck




2.)  Suicidal 














No comments:

Post a Comment