Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dwyane Wade Just Sold A Sitcom to Fox Called "Three The Hard Way" and It's Based on His Life and I Am Not Fucking Happy About It At All






(Source) - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has sold a sitcom to Fox based on his life as an NBA star and single father to two boys.

The show, which is currently in development, will be called "Three the Hard Way." It will feature a character named Daryl Wade, who is an NBA superstar responsible for raising his two sons as a single parent.

The show is described as Wade and "his entourage of eccentric friends, find themselves parenting by committee, when he gets full custody of his two young sons. It's a recipe made for disaster, but no matter how misinformed, misguided, or unfit Team Wade may be, they have a trump card that can't lose. It's called love."
The plot closely follows Wade's life and is based on the book he released last year called "A Father First." Wade has had sole custody of his two sons, Zaire and Zion, since 2010.
"Who's going to play me? I haven't figured that out yet, but I'm sure it's going to be somebody handsome," Wade said. "I just want somebody who's good. ...
"I will be involved, very involved ... to the point where it has enough of what I would like to see from my story. Obviously it's a comedy, but there will be some things you want to let loose."
Wade said the show would be inspired by some themes of "The Cosby Show."




Stupid fucking Dwyane Wade sold his stupid fucking TV show to stupid fucking Fox and its being produced as we speak. The Cosby Show? Go fuck yourself "Three", you big fat bag of shit. Why does anyone need to know about your life, you're not even going to be cool about it and give us the juicy parts. Like remember when you cheated on your wife with Gabrielle Union? What episode is that? Do we get to see her naked? Probably not because Dwyance Wade is a giant pussy. Listen, I don't know how this happened, I don't know who let this happen, but to that person I say this. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.





PS - My reaction was identical to this








No comments:

Post a Comment