Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So turns out my diet couldn't be more balanced

So yesterday I discussed some concerns with my diet/exercise.  Pretty much non-existent, whatever, still handsome as ever.  Then I got to thinking, I eat bags of popcorn every single day, corn's a vegetable that's just straight up fact.  Boom, already surprising myself.  Then I eat peanut butter all the time, vegetable/nut (I have no idea) number two.  On top of that I eat Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwiches and hamburgers with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles, not to mention onions.  Veggies 3, 4, 5, and 6.  And I consistently steal and drink my roommates chocolate muscle milk for dairy.  Is it technically "real milk"? No. But it says milk and that means it's gotta pretty much be the same deal with just a little extra swoll to it, so essentially best case scenario. Win, win, win.  So I guess my diet's basically exceptional. Who would've thought?  I'm a health nut and I didn't even know.

P.S. Chewy granola bars for grain, only a box a day though.  Too little, too much? Can't really ever have too much grain right? Better up the serving size.

No comments:

Post a Comment