Monday, August 26, 2013

A Couple Things

So recently it's come to my attention that I'm not exactly what you might call a "good blogger."  Is that going to stop me from doing it? Fuck no, why should it? I suck at having sex but I still do that every once in a blue moon. Suck at sports, but I still play those. And I suck at cooking, but I still make myself food. Sure if I was ever rich enough to eat out for every meal or hire a personal chef I'd totally give up cooking for life because I have absolutely no place in the kitchen, but that's not the point.  I'm gonna blog myself stupid until I get good at this shit because you know what? I've become pretty comfortable with living the degenerate, lazy college lifestyle and blogging gives me the possible opportunity to continue to do that. It's getting to the point where I see bloggers making 50k a year but the fact that they can just sit on their ass and watch sports makes it more than worthwhile. Also the current lie I tell my parents is that I'm going to law school but that place sucks the soul out of people and that's just a fact.  Lawyers hate themselves more than basically every other profession, and thanks but no thanks I already disgust myself more than I'd like as is.  Plus I can live with blogging at this point because I've convinced myself I still have other options in the real world when I do eventually graduate. Do I really have those options? Probably not, but I haven't figured that out for sure yet so I can pretend I do.  By the way, saw the VMAs tonight and I can't believe some of these people are more successful than I am/ever will be.  Just blasphemous.

No comments:

Post a Comment