Monday, August 19, 2013

Bucket Hat Nation Making Moves

So Barstool's got Bucket Hat Nation coming out in full force now, and deservedly so.  The bucket hat is by far the most underrated summer hat of all time.  I personally have a long, detailed history with the bucket hat that goes all the way back to when my parents lied and told me we were going to the beach.  We ended up at some bullshit inland lake with one of those poor people beaches like those pools in India where the vagrants do things like clean their laundry and take dumps.  Basically they said suck it up, be happy, here's a bucket hat, go get hepatitis. Ever since then I've been a big supporter, I've always found ways to make use of one.  But then the other day I was home for the weekend and packing to go to my buddy's cottage and my mom wouldn't shut the hell up about how I need a bucket hat, bring your bucket hat, do you have your bucket hat? When I asked her about it, she told me about all the kids in her class talking about Bucket Hat Nation and sports Skittles so she looked it up and uncovered the world of Barstool.  Now she "likes" Big Cat.  Apparently he's a "nut", and to make matters worse she wants a Twitter now so she can hear what he has to say all day long. That's it, she knows about the stool, she's been sullied.  I was so traumatized by the whole thing I had to go on the internet and get a new bucket hat to make myself feel better, bought my dog one too. Spoiler alert:  he wants to rip my throat out  he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment