Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Class Update

Alright so this here is the first week of classes and here's what I know so far...My one teacher (while he was still in college) used to fly to Germany, pick up luxury cars, speed them down the Autobahn onto a plane and back to America, plus he wants to have at least one class at a bar because business gets done at bars from time to time. So he just became my version of a father while I'm away at school. Just a laid-back fucking go getter who legitimately wants to help my ass succeed, gotta respect that. I have another sub-par guy teacher but I'll never consider him a father figure so he's about as insignificant as they come. Spoiler alert: I'm gonna miss your class a lot bro.

The real wildcard comes in the form of a graduate assistant who's gonna be proctoring one of my classes. She's mid-twenties, dark brunette, real small, real timid - right up my alley. Pretty sure there's about to be a new sex scandal teacher in town because this is my last year and I'm pulling out all the stops. No joke, I'm on a mission this year, and this fragile little minx just became objective numero uno in my college bucket list. Do I honestly think I've got a real shot? Fuck yeah! Absolutely not. But is that gonna stop me from subtly dropping hints that I want to put myself inside her...nope, not for one second. There's also a 20-something poor man's Kate Upton who she saw me and immediately flashed back to her childhood and let me tell you, she remembered it fondly. Schoolgirl crush city, population dis bitch and yours truly. I remind her of a simpler time, what can I say.

Then there's a bunch of other squares in all of my classes and an insanely high number of frat stars wearing jeans/polos/fancy pants to class*. Relax bro, no one ever got laid in a 200 person lecture, save the flashy stuff for the nighttime when its dark. Sorority girls are like moths, they flock to bright shit so do yourself a favor save the peacocking for dim light, you're welcome.

*It's been 95+ all week, shorts and t-shirts are the only acceptable attire for this typed of heat and that's just common knowledge. Bathing suits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment