Monday, August 12, 2013

Jay Cutler's Off the Field Decision Making on the Other Hand...Never in Question

Off the field Jay though? Oh, nothing just making beast decisions all day.


Upping his street cred without lifting a finger? Almost, it only took one.


Honestly love the fact that he does this, trust me it's annoying as fuck when the paparazzi follow you around all day.  I know exactly how you feel Jay, it's the struggle man.  

Then there's the baby momma. Just Laguna's head bitch in charge, nothin' fancy.



Did anybody notice she stayed crazy hot when she was pregnant?


Don't get me wrong pregnant chicks are gross but I'm so confused by this.  It's gross and I know it's gross, and I know there's another person inside of her just living there and that makes it even more gross, but it's hot?  Being pregnant and this hot isn't fair to regular girls let alone other pregnant chicks. I see you Kristin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment