Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How are we not talking about the inevitable downfall of Miley Cyrus

Alright so earlier today on Barstool KFC wrote about Miley Cyrus and how she's totally untouchable with her devil-don't-give-a-fuck attitude or whatever. But I call people cunts literally every single day. She admitted to smoking weed and getting fucked up on the reg, but holy shit! Foul language!? No fucking way!...yes way, foul people say foul shit (we certainly do). I mean I get it, I see where he's coming from and I'm not denying what he's saying at all. Thought the 8 Mile Papa Doc reference was fire, but no offense to KFC, but I feel like he's working the baby steps while my minds already thinking big picture. There's a few questions I want to know the answers to. Could Miley be the next Bynes? Could anyone be the next Bynes? There's a storm coming, we all see it coming. How far are we from the downfall? The VMAs were a wake-up call to all of us. Before it was just ooh, she cut her hair, that's crazy wow what a rebel! Then she hopped out onto the stage with a couple of teddy bears on bath salts and smashed loins with Thicke. To top it all off she's gives the most demented "hate-fuck me" face I've ever seen. I was honestly kind of shocked they showed it on television. That one look was x-rated in the most depraved psychotic (best?)* way EVER. I see the fallout, it's on the horizon. The only thing holding her back is that pussy from the Hunger Games. He's the only thing keeping her sane. Hey bro, she loves the attention, stop talking sense into her, just back the fuck off and let us enjoy the show.



*Best = we're doing boners for it


PS - Everybody relax about the tongue thing, it's called going through your Jordan phase, mine's lasted like 24 years but whatever everybody's different. It's totally natural, every kid from Chicago goes through it so back off of Miley for that. Don't worry Miles, I gotchu girl.






Twinsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment