Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hey Urlacher, what gives bro?

Last year was the final season for one of the most celebrated and decorated Chicago Bears of all time: Brian Urlacher. #54 was an absolute terror on the field for thirteen seasons as a Bear and anchored the second coming of Chicago's "Monsters of the Midway." Undoubtedly a Hall of Famer, beloved by all in Chicago. Since his retirement he's accepted a position at Fox Sports (which I've been oogling because of my girl Charissa), but lately it seems like all he's been doing is nitpicking about the Bears. Hey bro, what gives? First he goes and says that we take dives and fake injuries, and I get that every team does it and it's not a big deal so whatever, I let that slide. But now he's talking about how Cutler won't call him back and how the organization was rude to him when he left. Seriously that's what he said, the amount of money was fine, taking a back seat was fine, but they weren't nice about how they presented it...joke. And Bri, Jay's kinda busy being a hollywood movie star on The League and smashing loins with K-Cav so yeah, he'll get to it when he gets to it. Don't get me wrong I still absolutely love Urlacher, he's BY FAR the best Bear I've gotten to see in my lifetime and is easily one of the most dominant linebackers to ever play the game, I'd just prefer he toned down the negative Bears talk a little bit. And yes I'm totally aware that most of this is just random murmurs and media bullshit but I'm just saying, slippery slope.






                                                                                                                                                                  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment