Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Got the fever real bad guys


Everyone's heard about how crazy redheads are in bed. Well its never really effected me before because I've never spent a significant amount of time around a really hot one. That has changed in the most drastic way possible as of late. I'm seeing red headed dimes all over the place now and with each passing one my pants grow tighter. I need a redhead and I need one now. I want to experience whatever ginger fire it is they've got going on because I've got the fever, and the only prescription is a twice-daily dose of firecrotch. Burning loins guys, burning loins.

PS - is it weird that I don't want them to be completely cleaned up down there? Like I think a thin reddish-orange landing strip would pretty much be the bees knees in this situation.

PPS - Lohan back in the day? Just stop



No comments:

Post a Comment