Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Don't fuck with my "Me" time

There's literally one sanctuary for me in this world, and my father and his father before him both held this place sacred as well. My brother shares the same ideology, a tradition passed from generation to generation in the Jones house. Baseball is America's Past time, shitting my face off takin' poops is mine. I don't ask for much; give me ten minutes, maybe fifteen. I zone out and slip into my imagination for a quick tick for a little spot of R and R. Go into the hot box* bursting at the seams with all your troubles and dump that shit right into that magnificently chilled porcelain bowl.  It's like my version of going to confession if I were religious, which I'm not because participation on Sundays kinda conflicts with my what I've got going on (I have nothing going on). My mood depends on how recently I've defecated. That's just pure, unadulterated fact. Oh and probably should have put this first but this blog has no point and yes, is just me talking about how much I love snapping off a deuce every now and again**.

I put two semicolons in this blog just to be an aristocrat, arguably the classiest punctuation there is. Not really sure how they work, but it's more about just looking like you know what you're doing so yeah, semicolons. More where that came from.

*family term for bathroom
**4-5 daily

No comments:

Post a Comment