Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Charissa putting Fox Sports on her back

I'm not gonna lie, I've been watching Fox Sports...is it the best network? No. Are the analysts any more likable, the commentary any more knowledgeable, the analysis any different than on ESPN? No, no, and no. With the exception of Brian Urlacher there's not much out of their group of analysts and if I'm being honest I'm less focused on what he's saying and more focused on the fact that he's Brian Urlacher and in any given situation on earth, he belongs, don't question it, he just does. But Fox Sports, you little fucking rascals! They got the talent, but what's even more impressive is how they use it. I've seen Erin Andrews for about 12 seconds plus I think I'm kinda done with her, a smoke somewhere else in every single show on the channel, and then good old Charissa straight up putting the team on her back.  I know some people would consider it sacrilege to suggest that Erin Andrews isn't all that and bag of tits, but she's in her mid 30s and looking noticeably older every year. I'm by no means saying she's not a ten because she's an absolute twelve but she should be gracefully making her way into the milf phase of her life and she's still stuck acting like a college co-ed. Once you hit 40 that cute and ditzy thing is pretty much out the window. Erin, the clock is ticking; adjust your approach or make way for a real-life slutty sorority girl. Oh but Charissa? Actually being likable enough to listen to? Check. Young enough to still look very much at home at a college gameday? Check. Showing up to work in skintight leather pants and loose-fitting breezy "work attire" that hangs ever-so-gently off your perky bosom? Hard check. Just earning every single cent of that paycheck. I see you Charissa, I see you.

PS - Urlacher's all over that, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment