Thursday, October 31, 2013

My investigation into Bruno Mars' song "Gorilla"

I hear this song on the radio every 5 minutes so I had to take a look for myself to see what Bruno was fussing about. Not bad, kinda weird watching a tiny dude banging a total cow but whatever. Skip to :40 for the good stuff. Gets romantic around 2:00 and then a little weird* at 2:30.




Like everything in Hollywood the song is exaggerated. The real, raw stuff that is going on isn't nearly as sensual and sexy as Mars would makes it seem. I mean there is a lot going on don't get me wrong but I was expecting some chest beating, maybe a little power struggle. None of that. Zilch. So is it as intense and weird as I thought it would be? No, not quite. But am I still incredibly aroused by it?  You bet your sweet ass I am.





PS - I'm walking a fine line here between curious researcher and bestiality enthusiast. Is it still bestiality if it's two animals and I'm watching? Lotta questions with this one.




*hot





No comments:

Post a Comment