Monday, October 14, 2013

Economic recession who?


In a few short months I'll be done with college and it's going to be time for me to enter the professional world. Here's the thing though, I really don't want to. Like I get that that's what people do after college, maybe some grad school, but I really don't think that's for me. I like sitting around doing nothing. I'm good at it, like chillaxing heavyweight champion of the world good. My ability to sit around and do nothing and be totally and completely content with every aspect of my life, despite knowing full well the ramifications it has on my health and overall social development, is absolutely unprecedented. So lately I've been trying to think of jobs that I could make up and claim for myself for work after college. Here's what I've come up with:

The NFL kind of runs itself like a government of sorts, it governs the players and the game and every aspect of everything happening. The owners have their say, the players do, the coaches, everyone. But am I so ridiculous in thinking that eventually some clever little devil is eventually going to create a Fan aspect of the NFL Commission? Is it that crazy? England has the House of Commons, we have the House of Representatives and the voted in Senate. Why shouldn't the fans have a say in the NFL and the way it carries its business? We're the driving force behind it, shoveling more and more money into their pockets with each passing year. Is this something I can invent and then basically sit on my ass and profit from? NFL are you interested? Am I qualified? Oh I don't know, is watching both college and professsional football on TV for my entire life enough experience for you? That's what I thought. Salary wouldn't be an issue, I'd work cheap. $50 a day with donuts in the morning and a sandwich for lunch and you've got yourself a fucking deal. Snake it till you make it, only way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment