Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lorde is only 16? K, I'll just go fuck myself


So this little bitch right here is Lorde. She made the song Royals, which if you haven't heard it you're a fucking hermit dingus who probably hasn't seen light in whatever a fortnight is. Either that or you're above the age of 40 which still shouldn't even matter but whatever. Yeah well this chick has a couple other fire songs too. And on top of that shit, she is about to release her second album. Listen babe, I get that you wanna be a fucking rock star, I'm totally ok with that, but could you wait a couple years before you throw your fucking talent in my face again. Come on dude, have a heart, let the rest of us catch up a little. You know, make adjustments? Maybe achieve some semblance of accomplishment in out own lives before you come out and effortlessly sell out stadiums and pile up cash. Just please slow it down just a little, I'm asking as a friend*.



*never met



Tennis Court = Hot fire.








PS - Dog lover. I see you Lorde, I see you.





No comments:

Post a Comment