Thursday, January 30, 2014

We Need to Talk About How Beyonce Gets Way Too Much Credit




So this is sort of out of the blue but what's with all of these chicks and being obsessed with Beyonce?  KFC from Barstool already blogged about this but I still don't fully get it.  Beyonce is an absolute TWELVE don't get me wrong - scalding hot, bootylicious dance moves, I'm told she's "fierce" as can be.  But I think people give her a little too much credit.  She puts on a good show and from the looks of it does everything else right, but in my eyes, in the "fierce" category, she's always going to be #2.  As dope as her dance moves are, they will always be second to my girl Shakira.  Always.

See, Beyonce comes out with new songs every other month so she's constantly in the spotlight soaking up the attention of the entire entertainment industry.  We never have a chance to forget about her so we marvel at her whole shtick every week of every month of every year, year in and year out.  Meanwhile Shakira comes out with new stuff every few years or so and leaves us drooling with our eyes popping out of our skulls for a solid 12 months.  Beyonce can booty shake with the best of 'em.  I cannot and will not ever try to argue against that.  But Shakira's hips and carnal gyrations are an entirely different level of sexuality. Nobody - and I mean nobody - thrusts like she does.  Literally mind-blowing stuff.  Like I can't physically watch a Shakira music video without immediately having to go masturbate after.  And now she's teaming up with Rihanna for a new fire flames banger that's guaranteed to be accompanied by a bonertastic music video where her body once again defies all logic?  Seriously, I just can't.





Welcome to GIF heaven.  In the immortal words of Big Cat, NBD but KBD.

















No comments:

Post a Comment