Wednesday, December 11, 2013

George Bush Sent Alabama's Kicker Cade Foster a Letter To Ease His Suffering


View image on Twitter


“Dear Cade (#43), Life has its setbacks. I know! However, you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best – Sincerely – another 43 George Bush,” the note reads.

“Framing this,” Foster wrote on his Instagram page.
The 34-28 defeat at the Iron Bowl ended then-No. 1 Crimson Tide’s undefeated season and knocked them out of the BCS and SEC championships. Following the game, fans angrily blamed Foster for the loss, threatening to hurt him and his family.


Pretty classy move by Dubbya here letting this hack kicker know that missing a couple of field goals isn't the end of the world. It's got to be a nice change of pace from the countless death threats he's been getting from these psychotic passionate 'Bama fans. I think its pretty obvious that Bush is only bothering with this because he picked Auburn and cleaned up, but either way its gotta feel pretty cool to get a letter from the former President after a fuck up like that. I could go unemployed for the next ten years of my life and turn out to be a complete failure, but if Clinton or Bush sent me a letter telling me it's all good I'm golden. That's the beauty of presidential pardon, totally clean slate.


Just in case you guys didn't catch all the subtext:

"Hey Cade, life has setbacks (you did kinda fuck up bro, but screw it, who cares). This will make you stronger (throw some dirt on it), I wish you all the best (Good luck buddy, Tide fans are fucking nuts. Especially Updyke, keep an eye on that guy). Check it out, same number. Lol."
                                                                 I'm pullin' for ya,                                                                                                                                              G Dubbs




PS - Having your own personalized paper is such a ridiculously baller move it makes me sick. Gold emblem and all just right in my face. If I'm Cade Foster there is zero chance I respond, like what am I supposed to do send back a thank you note on plain white normal fucking paper like I'm poor? No thanks, that sounds like just about the most humiliating thing of all time. I know it, you know it, and Bush knows it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment