Monday, February 3, 2014

I Give Up on Peyton



puppybowll

I'm out!  I give up!  The guy is Dan Marino 2.0, there's just no other way to say it.  Every single aspect of the Broncos game yesterday was absolutely awful, everything.  O-Line, garbage.  Defense, garbage.  Peyton, especially garbage.  Yeah, the entire team fucked up, but someone needs to take accountability and this is Manning's team plain and simple.  It's his offense, he's the captain, he needs to be the scapegoat.  If he lost a hard-fought game that's one thing, but coming in and getting humiliated worse than any other team in Super Bowl history is absolutely unacceptable if you're going to be considered arguably the best ever.  Remember those "ducks" that Sherman was talking about?  Yeah well Peyton threw one of them right into the Seahawks hands and was under-throwing passes from start to finish.

I guess I've just been in denial for years and for that I'm taking responsibility.  Last night was it, I'm off Team Peyton.  I just can't do it anymore.  I've be so fucking wrong for so fucking long and at some point you just have to throw in the towel and call a spade a spade.  I picked the Broncos against my better judgment. Usually I go with the better defensive team, but this year was blinded by "The Sheriff" and his regular season numbers and I let it go to my head.  I drank the Kool-Aid.  I bought in and got played for a fool.  I fucked up, that's on me.  Never again Peyton, never again.  At the end of the day he's nothing more than the greatest regular season quarterback of all time.  What can I say, facts are facts, and he's proven that to be fact time and time again.









PS - I know Eli is his brother and all and he "wants the best for his family" but there has to be some tiny, itty bitty microscopic hint of satisfaction for him watching that game.  Everyone shits on you nonstop for being the dumb(er) looking little brother - oh poor adorably retarded Eli is never going to be able to escape Peyton's shadow.  And then after the worst season of your career big bro goes out and has the best season of all time?  You can't tell me he doesn't get some slight pleasure from watching Peyton shit his pants like that for the world to see.  Say what you want but baby bro just got a whole lot better looking to Archie and the Manning clan.  I know it, you know, and Eli knows it.

PPS - Kmarko from Barstool is a prop bet guru.  Legit wizard shit.  If you ever take one piece of advice from me let it be this: follow his lead next year 100% of the way.  For real.  Basically free money.





No comments:

Post a Comment